- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-4 medium zucchini, thinkly sliced or chopped (trim ends but leave the skin on)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- cook zucchini and onion together in a medium covered saucepot with a small amount of water until soft (about 10 min.) Drain well and let cool while preparing the rest of the mixture.
- In a large bowl add:
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Bisquick baking mix
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan or Romano cheese
- 3-4 extra large eggs slightly beaten ( I usually wind up using 4)
- pepper to taste
- Mix together all ingredients and add cooled zucchini mixture. Stir until vegetables are coated. Pour into a lightly greased 9x13 baking dish. Top with fresh buttered breadcrumbs. Bake uncovered at 350º for about 40-45 minutes or until top is golden and center is set. Let is set 10 minutes before cutting into serving squares.
- To make buttered bread crumbs melt 1 1/2 sticks of butter or margarine in a large fry pan. Add 5 slices of bread torn into small bits. Stir until bread has absorbed all the butter and is golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More