- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- olive oil
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 1 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 med. onion, chopped
- 3 quarts (12c) chicken stock
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme, crushed
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 pound kielbasa, diced
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 Tbsp white vinegar
- sour cream
- Dice zucchini, and toss with the Kosher salt. Place in strainer over a bowl to remove some of the liquid. Allow to stand about 20 minutes.
- In large pot, combine chicken stock with thyme, cayenne pepper, and bay leaves over med-low heat.
- In pan, saute onion in olive oil until lightly browned, and add to the pot. Remove zucchini from strainer, and pat dry with paper towels. Again, saute with olive oil in pan until lightly browned, and add to pot. Add cabbage and vinegar to pot, and continue to cook over med-low heat for 20 minutes, or until cabbage has softened
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Poblano Macaroni and Cheese
Betty Crocker Raspberry-Lemon Fruit Dip
The Barefoot Contessas Pan Fried Onion DipSee More