- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 ½ lbs ground beef
- ½ teasp rosemary
- ½ teasp oregano
- ½ teasp basil
- 1 teasp salt
- ½ teasp pepper
- 1 eggplant
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 16 oz. Cottage cheese, small curd
- 3 eggs
- 8 oz shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 400
- Brown the meat until crumbly; drain off any fat. Add rosemary, oregano, basil, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Spray 13x9x2 inch casserole dish with cooking spray
- Slice the eggplant in ¼ inch slices, quarter and lay in bottom of casserole dish. Top with the meat mixture. Plaace the onion slices on top of the meat. Add a layer of mushrooms.
- Beat the cottage cheese with the eggs. Spoon over the casserole. Sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 400 for 1 hour uncovered.
- Per serving:Calories: 241, fat 13 grams, Carbohydrate 7g, Dietary Fiber 2g for a net 5 carbs.
NotesA low carb recipe
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More