- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- favorite flavor of dorito's tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with no stick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- Combine mayo, milk in a large bowl.
- Place tortilla chips and taco seasoning in zip lock baggie, crush chips into medium size crumbs.
- Pour chip mix into a medium size bowl.
- Coat chicken strips in mayo mixture, then in the crushed tortilla chips.
- Place on baking sheet, be sure to not overlap.
- Bake until just browned and chicken is cooked through about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
- Source: Lina CK board
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
A Falcon Feast
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More