- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- favorite flavor of dorito's tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with no stick cooking spray.
- Cut chicken into 1/2 inch strips.
- Combine mayo, milk in a large bowl.
- Place tortilla chips and taco seasoning in zip lock baggie, crush chips into medium size crumbs.
- Pour chip mix into a medium size bowl.
- Coat chicken strips in mayo mixture, then in the crushed tortilla chips.
- Place on baking sheet, be sure to not overlap.
- Bake until just browned and chicken is cooked through about 10-12 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream and salsa.
- Source: Lina CK board
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
VivaVeganGal's Family Favorites
Cooking with SabraSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More