- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese,
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 6 slices deli bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 5 ounces of Dottie's Marinated Martini Dirty Olives, drained & chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- May be made up to 2 days ahead.
- If desired, cook an additional strip of bacon or reserve one strip to crumble over the top
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
MetroCooking DC 2013
Taste of CenturyLinkSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More