- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese,
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 6 slices deli bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 5 ounces of Dottie's Marinated Martini Dirty Olives, drained & chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- May be made up to 2 days ahead.
- If desired, cook an additional strip of bacon or reserve one strip to crumble over the top
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Gluten Free Apple Cinnamon Cupcakes
Grandma's Thin PancakesSee More