- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese,
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 6 slices deli bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 5 ounces of Dottie's Marinated Martini Dirty Olives, drained & chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- May be made up to 2 days ahead.
- If desired, cook an additional strip of bacon or reserve one strip to crumble over the top
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More