DOTTIE'S DIRTY MARTINI OLIVE DIP
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese,
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 6 slices deli bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 5 ounces of Dottie's Marinated Martini Dirty Olives, drained & chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
Combine all ingredients together.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
May be made up to 2 days ahead.
If desired, cook an additional strip of bacon or reserve one strip to crumble over the top
No Reviews at this time.