- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese,
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 6 slices deli bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 5 ounces of Dottie's Marinated Martini Dirty Olives, drained & chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients together.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- May be made up to 2 days ahead.
- If desired, cook an additional strip of bacon or reserve one strip to crumble over the top
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
A Happy Life Cookbook : Recipes for a Healthy Life
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More