- Cooking Time: 120
- Servings: 26
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 6 ounce package of dried apricots
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 18 pound fully cooked ham (non spiral cut)
- 6 T butter
- 1 cup finely chopped shallots
- 2 jars (12 ounce each) apricot preserves
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- zest of one orange
- Cut apricots into strips.
- Score ham and place into large roasting pan. Cover with 2 cups of stock and apricots. Bake for 2 hours.
- Apricot Sauce:
- Heat butter in large sauce pan. Add shallots and cook until tender. Stir in the preserves, mustard, and orange zest. Add remaining chicken stock and heat to a boil Reduce heat to low and cook and stir for 10 minutes or until the sauce is slightly thickened.
- Slice the ham and serve with apricot sauce.
NotesI found this recipe on Campbell's Kitchen but have made some changes.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
Playdough using cream of tartar
Frozen Lemonade Pie
Jams and MarmaladesSee More