DOUBLE CHEESE CHICKEN FINGERS
Double Cheese Chicken Fingers
- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup Bisquick (I used Heart Healthy)
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed Cheez it crackers
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 egg
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- Cooking Spray
Preheat oven to 450 degrees
Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray
Mix together Bisquick mix, Panko,cheese,crushed cheese crackers, garlic salt,
and oregano leaves.
Pour on large plate
In shallow dish, slightly egg.
Dip The chicken tenders in egg and then dredge in Bisquick mixture. I pressed slightly.
Place chicken tenders on the cookie sheet.
Lightly spray the chicken with the cooking spray
Bake 15-20 minutes