- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup Bisquick (I used Heart Healthy)
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed Cheez it crackers
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 egg
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray
- Mix together Bisquick mix, Panko,cheese,crushed cheese crackers, garlic salt,
- and oregano leaves.
- Pour on large plate
- In shallow dish, slightly egg.
- Dip The chicken tenders in egg and then dredge in Bisquick mixture. I pressed slightly.
- Place chicken tenders on the cookie sheet.
- Lightly spray the chicken with the cooking spray
- Bake 15-20 minutes
NotesGot this recipe from www.plainchicken.com It is baked with the fried favor. Tender, quick cooking nice color.It was good My family ate it so fast I couldn't take a picture. Next time I will double the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
GAES PTO Recipes
Paul's Food World Volume 1See More
Two Layer Peppermint Bark
Spicy Bean Tamales
The Best Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever!See More