- Cooking Time: 15-20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 1/3 cup Bisquick (I used Heart Healthy)
- 1/3 cup Panko bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup crushed Cheez it crackers
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp dried oregano leaves
- 1 egg
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- Cooking Spray
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray
- Mix together Bisquick mix, Panko,cheese,crushed cheese crackers, garlic salt,
- and oregano leaves.
- Pour on large plate
- In shallow dish, slightly egg.
- Dip The chicken tenders in egg and then dredge in Bisquick mixture. I pressed slightly.
- Place chicken tenders on the cookie sheet.
- Lightly spray the chicken with the cooking spray
- Bake 15-20 minutes
NotesGot this recipe from www.plainchicken.com It is baked with the fried favor. Tender, quick cooking nice color.It was good My family ate it so fast I couldn't take a picture. Next time I will double the recipe.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
The One Dollar Cookbook
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More