- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA real crowd pleaser!
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese*, softened
- 1 can (15 oz) chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top with chili, onions, chilies and olives if desired.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Makes 8 servings.
- *Lowfat cream cheese works well with this