- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese*, softened
- 1 can (15 oz) chili without beans
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives, optional
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Tortilla chips
- Spread cream cheese into a 9-in. pie plate or quiche dish that has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Top with chili, onions, chilies and olives if desired.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
- Makes 8 servings.
- *Lowfat cream cheese works well with this
NotesA real crowd pleaser!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More