- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 30
- 9 ounces of good-quality dark chocolate, melted
- 3 eggs
- 2 egg yolks, extra
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 12 ounces of store-bought chocolate brownies, chopped
- 1.Place chocolate in a medium-sized heatproof bowl. Place over a saucepan of simmering water and using a spatula stir until the chocolate has melted. Set aside.
- 2.Place the eggs, extra yolks, vanilla, and sugar in a large-sized, heatproof bowl. Place over a saucepan of simmering water and, using a hand-held electric mixer, beat for 6 to 8 minutes or until the egg mixture becomes thick and pale. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- 3.In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the cream until stiff peaks form. Using a large spatula, gently fold through the egg mixture until well combined. Fold in the melted chocolate and brownies. Pour into 2 loaf pans and freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
Babette's Test Kitchen
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More