- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryThese brownies first appeared in "Recipes From Minnesota, With Love". I rediscovered them in "Chocolate Mousse and other Fabulous Chocolate Creations". These brownies should be listed in the Chocolate Hall Of Fame!
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 12-oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Powdered Sugar
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter together. Add sugar. Cool mixture. Add eggs, beating one at a time. Add vanilla, flour and salt; mix until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes. Do not test for doneness. The top may look bubbly. Dust very well with powdered sugar.