- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 squares unsweetened chocolate
- 1 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- Pinch of salt
- 1 12-oz. package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Powdered Sugar
- Melt unsweetened chocolate and butter together. Add sugar. Cool mixture. Add eggs, beating one at a time. Add vanilla, flour and salt; mix until well blended. Fold in chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 13-inch pan. Bake at 350 for 30 to 35 minutes. Do not test for doneness. The top may look bubbly. Dust very well with powdered sugar.
NotesThese brownies first appeared in "Recipes From Minnesota, With Love". I rediscovered them in "Chocolate Mousse and other Fabulous Chocolate Creations". These brownies should be listed in the Chocolate Hall Of Fame!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
Paula’s Vegetable Beef Chili
Beans And Tomatoes Chili Con CarneSee More