- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cup chocolate chip divided
- 1 stick of butter cut into pieces
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Melt 1 cup of chip for 1 minutes in the microwave, stir in butter until
- melted and smooth. Stir in eggs,stir in flour,sugar ,vanilla and baking soda. stir in other half of chip, or 1 cup of your favorite chop candy. Spread into prepare baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a 13x9 pan
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
NotesThese are a cake like brownie.
My girls are use to mixes and they couldn't believe we could make something so good from a recipe book.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Classic Chocolate Recipes
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More