- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cup chocolate chip divided
- 1 stick of butter cut into pieces
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- Melt 1 cup of chip for 1 minutes in the microwave, stir in butter until
- melted and smooth. Stir in eggs,stir in flour,sugar ,vanilla and baking soda. stir in other half of chip, or 1 cup of your favorite chop candy. Spread into prepare baking pan.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, grease a 13x9 pan
- Bake for 18-22 minutes.
NotesThese are a cake like brownie.
My girls are use to mixes and they couldn't believe we could make something so good from a recipe book.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Koken met OmaSee More
Hard Rock Cafe Cole Slaw Clone
Mashed Sweet PotatoesSee More