- Cooking Time: 25-30 minutes
- Servings: 16 bars
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 4 oz. unsweetened baker's chocolate
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup apple sauce
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 8 egg whites
- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. chopped walnuts
- 1 c. semi sweet chocolate chips
- Heat chocolate in a microwaveable bowl until melted.
- Add oil, applesauce, and vanilla.
- Stir in sugars.
- Add egg whites and mix until well blended.
- Add flour and mix well.
- Dust nuts and chips lightly with flour and fold into batter.
- Pour into greased 9x13 glass pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More