- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1.25 c. cocoa powder
- 1 oz. semi sweet baking chocolate
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- .75 c. flour, sifted
- .5 tsp. Salt
- Heat over to 325. Grease and flour an 8" pan
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until fluffy, do not over beat.
- Melt butter and 1 oz of semi-sweet chocolate over low heat.
- Slowly mix sugars into beaten eggs.
- Add butter/chocolate into sugar/egg mixture.
- Add vanilla flour and salt. Mix until well combined. Pour into a greased and floured 8" baking pan. Bake on middle rack for 35 to 40 minutes.
NotesI'm not a baker but I developed this recipe after growing tired of using box mixes and continually being disappointed with the brownie recipes I was finding online. These are dense brownies that are best eaten after a few hours in the fridge. Enjoy!
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More