- Cooking Time: 35-40
- Preparation Time:
- 3 Eggs, beaten
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 stick butter
- 1.25 c. cocoa powder
- 1 oz. semi sweet baking chocolate
- 1 tbsp. vanilla
- .75 c. flour, sifted
- .5 tsp. Salt
- Heat over to 325. Grease and flour an 8" pan
- Beat eggs in a large bowl until fluffy, do not over beat.
- Melt butter and 1 oz of semi-sweet chocolate over low heat.
- Slowly mix sugars into beaten eggs.
- Add butter/chocolate into sugar/egg mixture.
- Add vanilla flour and salt. Mix until well combined. Pour into a greased and floured 8" baking pan. Bake on middle rack for 35 to 40 minutes.
NotesI'm not a baker but I developed this recipe after growing tired of using box mixes and continually being disappointed with the brownie recipes I was finding online. These are dense brownies that are best eaten after a few hours in the fridge. Enjoy!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More