- Cooking Time: 45 minutes
- Servings: 1 to 2 dozen
- Preparation Time: 20 minutes
- 24 Oreo cookies, crushed (about 2 cups)
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 4 8oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 cup dark-chocolate syrup
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup mango chunks, diced
- Huckleberry jam, optional
- Heat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix cookie crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of a parchment lined 13x9 inch glass pan. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Beat together cream cheese, sugar, flour, and vanilla. Add in chocolate syrup; mix well. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low after each addition, just until blended. Pour over crust.
- Bake 45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool for about 30 minutes and refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Use parchment to left cheesecake from pan and place on to a large serving plate. Once cooled, cut 2 inch x 2 inch squares. Place a tsp. of huckleberry jam over top of each piece and spread. Place a few blueberries and mango chunks.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More