- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- mix together and place in jar first
- pack down
- then add in layers
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup sugar
- last layer is Chocolate chips
- 1 cup chips or more if there is room.
- the attached note reads.
- Empty jar into large mixing bowl; add 1 cup more chocolate chips and 1 & 3/4 stick softened butter, 2 eggs and 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract. Mix well; shape into one-inch balls. arrange 2 inches apart on a baking sheet; bake at 350* for 12 to 14 minutes. cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes; remove to racks to cool completely. Makes about 3 doz.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More