- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24-36 bars
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups finely crushed Oreos (about 24 cookies)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (12 oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine crumbs and butter; press firmly on bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- In a medium saucepan, over medium heat, melt 1 cup chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and vanilla. Pour evenly over prepared crust; top with nuts and remaining chocolate chips.
- Bake 20 minutes or until set. Cool. Chill if desired. Cut into bars.
- Store tightly covered at room temp.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
$30 Wine+Food Pairings
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
WorkingBug's Open House CookbookSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More