- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Cup miniature candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1/2 Cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine cake mix, butter and eggs in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at medium speed until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate candies and almonds. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Take advantage of this cookie doughs versatility by substituting chocolate chips and pecans for the candy coated chocolate candies and almonds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
My Family Cookbook
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More