- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Cup miniature candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1/2 Cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine cake mix, butter and eggs in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at medium speed until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate candies and almonds. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Take advantage of this cookie doughs versatility by substituting chocolate chips and pecans for the candy coated chocolate candies and almonds.