- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Package chocolate cake mix
- 1/2 Cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Cup miniature candy-coated chocolate candies
- 1/2 Cup chopped almonds
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease baking sheets.
- Combine cake mix, butter and eggs in a large bowl. Beat with an electric mixer set at medium speed until blended.
- Stir in the chocolate candies and almonds. Drop batter by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake cookies until lightly browned, about 10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire racks to cool completely.
Take advantage of this cookie doughs versatility by substituting chocolate chips and pecans for the candy coated chocolate candies and almonds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More