- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 30
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (12 ounce) package nestle toll house semisweet chocolate morsels, divided
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package German chocolate cake mix
- 4 large eggs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups orange juice
- 1-2 teaspoon orange zest (depending on how orangey you want your cupcakes)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Microwave 1 cup chocolate morsels in a 2-cup glass measuring cup at HIGH 1 minute, stirring after 30 seconds.
- Stir until smooth.
- Cool slightly.
- Beat cake mix and next 3 ingredients at low speed with an electric mixer until moistened.
- Increase speed to medium, and beat 1 to 2 minutes or until well blended and smooth.
- Add melted chocolate, orange zest, and vanilla, beating until blended.
- Spoon batter by 1/4-cupfuls into paper baking cups in muffin pans.
- Bake at 375° for 16 to 18 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Let cool in pans on wire racks 5 minutes. Remove from pans, and cool completely on wire racks.
- Spread Orange Buttercream Frosting evenly over cupcakes.
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More