- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 Cup Splenda Blend ( if you use the regular splenda you will need to add more than cup)
- 6 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 3/4 Cup flour ( I used soy flour, 21 grams of protein)( You can use all-purpose flour but you will have less protein)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs (6grams of protein)
- 6 Tablespoons Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 Cup Unsweenened Applesauce
- 1/2 Cup Semi-Sweet or Sugar Free Chocolate Chips
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon Sugar Free Da Vinci Syrup
- 1 1/2 scoops of Vanilla protein ( 78 grams of protein)(Body Fortress Super Advanced Whey Protein)
- 1/3 Cup of chopped nuts ( pecans & walnuts)
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 8x8 glass baking dish or a 12 cup muffin tin with pam.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, splenda, cocoa powder, baking soda and protein powder. Stir till blended. In another bowl, combine margarine, applesauce, eggs, vanilla extract & SF vanilla syrup.
- Mix well and then stir into flour mixture. Blend well. Add the chocolate chips and nuts. Mix well and spread batter in 8x8 glass dish or muffin tin. Bake for 15 to 20 mins. ( Mine were done in 15 mins.) Check with toothpick in the middle after 15mins. If not done let them cook another 5 mins.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Oatmeal-cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Chicken with Roasted Lemon & Rosemary SauceSee More