- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 1
- Preparation Time: 3
BackstoryI feel like I'm in a constant battle between what I know is healthy and what I'm craving. My sweet tooth is usually what wins over in any decision between healthy and chocolate, so I knew I had to make something that was guilt free, and protein packed for those post work out cravings!
These Double Chocolate Protein Muffins are the perfect after work out snack or even the perfect after dinner dessert!
- 1 Large Egg
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Protein Powder (Shakeology and Vega are my favorite to use!)
- 1-2 Tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 Tsp honey
- 1 Tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- Optional: 1 Tbsp Chocolate Chips
- For entire recipe:
- 275 calories 9g fat 26g carbs 6g fiber 22g protein
- 21 Day Fix: 1.5 red
- (Excluding optional toppings. Nutritional Information will vary based on Protein Powder used)
- Preheat oven to 375F
- Mix together all ingredients, excluding any optional toppings
- Fill well greased muffin tin slots 3/4 of the way full and top with any optional toppings
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until a knife can be inserted and come out clean
- Let cool for 5-10 minutes before enjoying!