- 7 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal, crushed to 1 3/4 cups
- 1 egg
- 1 cup skim milk (we used regular milk)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds broiler-fryer chicken pieces (with or without skin), washed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
1. place crushed Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal into shallow dish or pan.
2. In small mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly.
Add flour, salt and pepper.
Mix until smooth. Dip chicken in batter.
Coat with cereal. Place in single layer on foil-lined, shallow baking pan. Drizzle with margarine.
3. Bake in preheated 350ºF oven about 1 hour or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.