- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 7 cups Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal, crushed to 1 3/4 cups
- 1 egg
- 1 cup skim milk (we used regular milk)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 pounds broiler-fryer chicken pieces (with or without skin), washed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1. place crushed Kellogg's Corn Flakes cereal into shallow dish or pan.
- Set aside.
- 2. In small mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly.
- Add flour, salt and pepper.
- Mix until smooth. Dip chicken in batter.
- Coat with cereal. Place in single layer on foil-lined, shallow baking pan. Drizzle with margarine.
- 3. Bake in preheated 350ºF oven about 1 hour or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.
- Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
From Granny's Kitchen...With Love!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More