- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- 2 cups POST SELECTS CRANBERRY ALMOND CRUNCH Cereal, divided
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. oil, divided
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 375Â°F. Combine flour, 1 cup sugar and baking powder in large bowl. Mix 1 cup cereal and milk in medium bowl; let stand 3 min. Add egg, orange peel, orange juice and 2 Tbsp. oil; mix well. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Gently stir in cranberries.
- CRUSH remaining 1 cup cereal; mix with remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar and 1 tsp. oil. Spoon batter evenly into 16 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Top with cereal mixture.
- BAKE 22 min. or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 min.; remove to wire rack. Serve warm or cooled.
NotesIt's what we are having to breakfast tomorrow at my house!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Growers' Giveback Potluck
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More