- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1 cup plus 1 Tbsp. sugar, divided
- 4 tsp. CALUMET Baking Powder
- 2 cups POST SELECTS CRANBERRY ALMOND CRUNCH Cereal, divided
- 3/4 cup fat free milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. plus 1 tsp. oil, divided
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, coarsely chopped
- PREHEAT oven to 375Â°F. Combine flour, 1 cup sugar and baking powder in large bowl. Mix 1 cup cereal and milk in medium bowl; let stand 3 min. Add egg, orange peel, orange juice and 2 Tbsp. oil; mix well. Add to flour mixture; stir just until moistened. (Batter will be lumpy.) Gently stir in cranberries.
- CRUSH remaining 1 cup cereal; mix with remaining 1 Tbsp. sugar and 1 tsp. oil. Spoon batter evenly into 16 paper-lined medium muffin cups. Top with cereal mixture.
- BAKE 22 min. or until muffins are golden brown and toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 min.; remove to wire rack. Serve warm or cooled.
NotesIt's what we are having to breakfast tomorrow at my house!!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
Nick's PicksSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More