- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted & cooled
- 1/3 cup Angel Flaked coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 pkg. pre-melted unsweetened
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate, melted
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
- Set aside. Beat eggs thoroughly.
- Gradually add sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
- Blend in butter; then stir in the flour mixture. Measure 1/2 cup in a small bowl.
- Stir in coconut and almond extract; set aside.
- Add unsweetened chocolate to the remaining batter; spread in a greased 8-inch square pan.
- Drop coconut batter by the teaspoonfuls over chocolate batter.
- Then spread carefully to form a thin layer.
- Bake at 350* for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Cool in pan and drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate.
- Cut into squares.
NotesI use to make these a lot when I was younger, But my Family decided they like Brownies without the coconut. But I still think they're delicious!
Give them a try and see what you think!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Short & Sweet
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!See More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More