- Servings: 20
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted & cooled
- 1/3 cup Angel Flaked coconut
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 pkg. pre-melted unsweetened
- 1 square semi-sweet chocolate, melted
Mix flour, baking powder and salt.
Set aside. Beat eggs thoroughly.
Gradually add sugar and continue beating until light and fluffy.
Blend in butter; then stir in the flour mixture. Measure 1/2 cup in a small bowl.
Stir in coconut and almond extract; set aside.
Add unsweetened chocolate to the remaining batter; spread in a greased 8-inch square pan.
Drop coconut batter by the teaspoonfuls over chocolate batter.
Then spread carefully to form a thin layer.
Bake at 350* for 30 to 35 minutes or until lightly browned.
Cool in pan and drizzle with melted semi-sweet chocolate.
Cut into squares.
Give them a try and see what you think!