- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk), divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or HERSHEY'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Line 8-inch square pan with foil.
- Place peanut butter chips and 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 1 to 1-1/2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Place remaining sweetened condensed milk and chocolate chips in another small microwave-safe bowl; repeat above microwave procedure.
- Stir in remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla; spread evenly over peanut butter layer.
- Cover; refrigerate until firm.
- Remove from pan; place on cutting board.
- Peel off foil.
- Cut into squares.
- Store tightly covered in refrigerator.
- About 4 dozen pieces or 1-1/2 pounds.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More