Double-Dipped Peanut Butter Balls
1 pound confectioners' sugar (2 2/3 cups)
1/2 pound (2 sticks) margarine, melted
2 cups creamy peanut butter
11 double squares of graham crackers, crushed
1 (12 ounce) package milk chocolate chips
3 tablespoons white corn syrup
* Combine melted margarine, peanut butter and sugar in food processor or mixer
* Add graham crackers and mix well
* Make 1-inch balls and place on waxed paper. Refrigerate.
* Melt chocolate and corn syrup in double boiler. Add water, if needed, to thin to a dipping consistency
* Use a toothpick or spoon and dip each ball in chocolate mixture. Let harden on wax paper and dip once more
* Store in refigerator.
Pairs Well With
This is my friend Patty's recipe. It comes on the cookie tray every year :)