- Cooking Time: 12 to 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup quartered strawberries (about 3)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 Pillsbury Oven Baked frozen flaky layers biscuits (from 22.1-oz bag)
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- 16 (1/4 inch) slices peeled fresh or canned peaches
- Place strawberries in small bowl; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the sugar; set aside.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place biscuits on microwavable plate.
- Microwave uncovered on High 10 seconds.
- Turn over, and microwave 10 seconds longer or until biscuits are softened.
- Press and stretch each biscuit unto 6-inch round; place on cookie sheet. Brush each biscuit with melted butter.
- Arrange peach slices in spoke pattern on top of each biscuit; sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until golden brown and peaches are tender.
- Spoon strawberries evenly onto center of peaches. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More