- Cooking Time: 12 to 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup quartered strawberries (about 3)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 Pillsbury Oven Baked frozen flaky layers biscuits (from 22.1-oz bag)
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, melted
- 16 (1/4 inch) slices peeled fresh or canned peaches
- Place strawberries in small bowl; sprinkle with 2 teaspoons of the sugar; set aside.
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray.
- Place biscuits on microwavable plate.
- Microwave uncovered on High 10 seconds.
- Turn over, and microwave 10 seconds longer or until biscuits are softened.
- Press and stretch each biscuit unto 6-inch round; place on cookie sheet. Brush each biscuit with melted butter.
- Arrange peach slices in spoke pattern on top of each biscuit; sprinkle with remaining 1 teaspoon sugar.
- Bake 12 to 16 minutes or until golden brown and peaches are tender.
- Spoon strawberries evenly onto center of peaches. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Uri's Curry Chicken Soup
Brown Rice and Spinach Spaghetti with Vegan Meatballs
Beef Noodle SoupSee More