- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cold milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 4 peanut butter cups, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and peanut butter until smooth. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Spread mixture on bottom of pie crust.
- In a second bowl, stir pudding mix with 2 cups milk until thick.
- Immediately stir in remaining whipped topping. Spread mixture over peanut butter layer.
- Scatter peanut butter cups over top of pie.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
NotesWARNING: This is VERY rich. It tastes really good, but just a sliver will go a long way! (allrecipes.com)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More