- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 tablespoon cold milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 2 (3.9 ounce) packages instant chocolate pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 4 peanut butter cups, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, sugar, 1 tablespoon milk and peanut butter until smooth. Gently stir in 1 1/2 cups of whipped topping.
- Spread mixture on bottom of pie crust.
- In a second bowl, stir pudding mix with 2 cups milk until thick.
- Immediately stir in remaining whipped topping. Spread mixture over peanut butter layer.
- Scatter peanut butter cups over top of pie.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
NotesWARNING: This is VERY rich. It tastes really good, but just a sliver will go a long way! (allrecipes.com)
Rita's Meals By Design Summer Chefs 2015
Vegan Glass Jar Goodies
Sharing Christmas with FriendsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More