- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryA big craving of mine is oreos and peanut butter... So, I came up with the idea of turning these two into a cheesecake!
The bottom crust could be whichever you like. I prefer Oreo to go with the rest of the cheesecake, but it's up to you!
The first layer is a regular cheesecake base; followed by a thin crust of smashed oreos; then a top layer of peanut butter cheesecake. With the addition of crumbled oreos or graham crackers (depending on your crust) as garnish, and chocolate drizzle. Scrumptious!
- 9" Cheesecake crust (of your choice, either make it yourself or buy one!)
- 1 pkg 8 oz cream cheese
- 3 tbs vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 12 oz bag Reese's PB chips
- 1 cup smashed Oreos
- 1/4 c smashed graham crackers (optional)
- 1/4 c Hershey's Chocolate syrup
- 1 tbs water
- In medium bowl, mix cream cheese, vanilla, and egg; beat until smooth.
- Once it is smooth, divide into 2 halves.
- In a saucepan, melt 1 cup of the peanut butter chips.
- Beat into one of the divisions of cheesecake batter.
- Pour the regular half into the crust.
- Cover this layer with 1/2 c of the smashed oreos.
- If needed, add more in order to keep the two layers apart.
- Carefully lay the peanut butter batter on top of the oreos.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, place chocolate syrup.
- Heat on HIGH for 30 seconds.
- Then stir in the water.
- Use the rest of the crushed oreos (or graham crackers) as a garnish.
- Then drizzle the chocolate on top!
- Cool in refridgerator for about 3 hours, or until cool, before serving!
- Bon Appetite!