- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter or REESE'S Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in medium bowl until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, blending well.
- Stir in milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
NotesI just made these for my fiance and he loved them!! They are really good and peanut buttery.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Social Cookbook
Italy or Bust
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More