- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 36
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter or REESE'S Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup REESE'S Peanut Butter Chips
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat butter, sugar and peanut butter in medium bowl until creamy.
- Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- Stir together flour, baking soda and salt; add to butter mixture, blending well.
- Stir in milk chocolate chips and peanut butter chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown around the edges.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet. Remove to wire rack; cool completely.
NotesI just made these for my fiance and he loved them!! They are really good and peanut buttery.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day Feast
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More