- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Semisweet chocolate bits
- 1/3 C Creamy peanut butter
- 1 C Roasted peanuts
- In top of double boiler, over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate bits and peanut butter, stirring until blended.
- Add peanuts, stirring to coat.
- Drop mixture by teaspoons onto waxed paper.
- Chill until set
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More