- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Semisweet chocolate bits
- 1/3 C Creamy peanut butter
- 1 C Roasted peanuts
- In top of double boiler, over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate bits and peanut butter, stirring until blended.
- Add peanuts, stirring to coat.
- Drop mixture by teaspoons onto waxed paper.
- Chill until set
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
"Pretty Food" for the home Chef
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.See More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More