- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Semisweet chocolate bits
- 1/3 C Creamy peanut butter
- 1 C Roasted peanuts
- In top of double boiler, over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate bits and peanut butter, stirring until blended.
- Add peanuts, stirring to coat.
- Drop mixture by teaspoons onto waxed paper.
- Chill until set
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Camp Nubar Baking Class
Cooking for a CureSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More