- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Semisweet chocolate bits
- 1/3 C Creamy peanut butter
- 1 C Roasted peanuts
- In top of double boiler, over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate bits and peanut butter, stirring until blended.
- Add peanuts, stirring to coat.
- Drop mixture by teaspoons onto waxed paper.
- Chill until set
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
No-Bake Flag Cookies
Aunt Sherry’s Chicken Cacciatore
Strawberry Cheese TartSee More