- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pkg (6 oz) Semisweet chocolate bits
- 1/3 C Creamy peanut butter
- 1 C Roasted peanuts
- In top of double boiler, over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate bits and peanut butter, stirring until blended.
- Add peanuts, stirring to coat.
- Drop mixture by teaspoons onto waxed paper.
- Chill until set
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Holidays = Desserts = HappinessSee More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More