- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-6
- Preparation Time:
- 6 slices cinnamon swirl raisin bread cut into 3/4 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- Heat oven to 350 degrees (325 for a glass dish).
- Butter a 1 quart baking dish.
- Combine bread cubes and raisins in baking dish.
- Combine milk, eggs, sugar, vanilla, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; blend well.
- Pour over bread and raisins.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve with ice cream or sauce
NotesMy husband loves bread pudding so I am always on the lookout for a good recipe. I think I found this recipe on the back of a raisin box. Our whole family really enjoys this dessert, and I hope you will too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Second Grade Holiday Cookbook
The NourishFull KitchenSee More
Cocktail (The V)
Angel Acres Feel Better Chicken Noodle Soup
Twisted Shirley TempleSee More