- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. hot water
- 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 c. milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix cocoa, sugar, water and salt in a saucepan. Over medium heat, stir constantly until boiling. Cook, stirring constantly for one minute.
- Stir in milk and heat, but do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Blend well and serve immediately.
NotesI got this from a bottle of Philosophy Double Rich Hot Cocoa Body Wash! I tried it on the first cold day of the season, and I swear, I have never had a better cup of hot cocoa!! :)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid FoodsSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More