- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. hot water
- 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 c. milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix cocoa, sugar, water and salt in a saucepan. Over medium heat, stir constantly until boiling. Cook, stirring constantly for one minute.
- Stir in milk and heat, but do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Blend well and serve immediately.
NotesI got this from a bottle of Philosophy Double Rich Hot Cocoa Body Wash! I tried it on the first cold day of the season, and I swear, I have never had a better cup of hot cocoa!! :)
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
MetroCooking DC 2013
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie TreatsSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More