- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. hot water
- 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 c. milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix cocoa, sugar, water and salt in a saucepan. Over medium heat, stir constantly until boiling. Cook, stirring constantly for one minute.
- Stir in milk and heat, but do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Blend well and serve immediately.
NotesI got this from a bottle of Philosophy Double Rich Hot Cocoa Body Wash! I tried it on the first cold day of the season, and I swear, I have never had a better cup of hot cocoa!! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2013See More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More