- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. granulated sugar
- 1/3 c. hot water
- 1/4 c. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 c. milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 3/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- Mix cocoa, sugar, water and salt in a saucepan. Over medium heat, stir constantly until boiling. Cook, stirring constantly for one minute.
- Stir in milk and heat, but do not boil.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla.
- Blend well and serve immediately.
NotesI got this from a bottle of Philosophy Double Rich Hot Cocoa Body Wash! I tried it on the first cold day of the season, and I swear, I have never had a better cup of hot cocoa!! :)
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More