- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- soft butter or margarine
- Place two rolls in each cup of a sprayed 12 cup muffin tin, flat sides together.
- Squeeze, spray or brush butter or margarine between rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Immediately remove rolls from pan and place on cooling rack.
NotesWith some butter you can make a fancy roll like this one without even trying.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Naked Macaron
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Picnic Chicken SaladSee More