- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- soft butter or margarine
- Place two rolls in each cup of a sprayed 12 cup muffin tin, flat sides together.
- Squeeze, spray or brush butter or margarine between rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Immediately remove rolls from pan and place on cooling rack.
NotesWith some butter you can make a fancy roll like this one without even trying.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More