- 24 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls, thawed but still cold
- soft butter or margarine
- Place two rolls in each cup of a sprayed 12 cup muffin tin, flat sides together.
- Squeeze, spray or brush butter or margarine between rolls.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap. Let rise until double in size.
- Remove wrap and bake at 350°F 15-20 minutes.
- Immediately remove rolls from pan and place on cooling rack.
NotesWith some butter you can make a fancy roll like this one without even trying.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Cake Mix Banana Nut Bread
EZ Salami Rolls
Asparagus FrittataSee More