- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup of butter or margarine (softened)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- ½ cup of cocoa
- ½ cup of milk or water
- 1 ¾ cup of flour
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Cream the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Combine the cocoa and milk or water in a small bowl until smooth, add to the creamed
- Mixture. Add flour, baking soda and salt, beating just until blended. Stir in the chips.
- Cook on ungreased cookie sheets @ 350*F for 8-10 minutes. Makes 4 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Steamed trout with ginger and spring onions
Buttery Pull-Apart Bread
Ham & Cheese Roll UpsSee More