- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup of butter or margarine (softened)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- ½ cup of cocoa
- ½ cup of milk or water
- 1 ¾ cup of flour
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Cream the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Combine the cocoa and milk or water in a small bowl until smooth, add to the creamed
- Mixture. Add flour, baking soda and salt, beating just until blended. Stir in the chips.
- Cook on ungreased cookie sheets @ 350*F for 8-10 minutes. Makes 4 dozen.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More