- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup of butter or margarine (softened)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- ½ cup of cocoa
- ½ cup of milk or water
- 1 ¾ cup of flour
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Cream the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Combine the cocoa and milk or water in a small bowl until smooth, add to the creamed
- Mixture. Add flour, baking soda and salt, beating just until blended. Stir in the chips.
- Cook on ungreased cookie sheets @ 350*F for 8-10 minutes. Makes 4 dozen.
The Italian Exchange
Italy or Bust
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More