- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup of butter or margarine (softened)
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- ½ cup of cocoa
- ½ cup of milk or water
- 1 ¾ cup of flour
- ½ tsp of baking soda
- ½ tsp of salt
- 1 cup of chocolate chips
- Cream the butter, sugar, egg and vanilla in a mixing bowl until well blended.
- Combine the cocoa and milk or water in a small bowl until smooth, add to the creamed
- Mixture. Add flour, baking soda and salt, beating just until blended. Stir in the chips.
- Cook on ungreased cookie sheets @ 350*F for 8-10 minutes. Makes 4 dozen.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Vegan Glass Jar GoodiesSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More