- Cooking Time: 10 to 12
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1 c butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1/3 c unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 c quick-cooking oats
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c dried cherries
- Heat oven to 350. In large bowl, beat sugar, butter, milk, almond extract and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched in center and surface is no longer shiny. Immediately remove from cookie sheet: place on cooling rack.
- Makes 4 dz.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Cooking for a CureSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More