- Cooking Time: 10 to 12
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/4 c sugar
- 1 c butter or margarine, softened
- 1/4 c milk
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1 egg
- 1 3/4 c all-purpose flour
- 1/3 c unsweetened baking cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 c quick-cooking oats
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 c dried cherries
- Heat oven to 350. In large bowl, beat sugar, butter, milk, almond extract and egg with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched in center and surface is no longer shiny. Immediately remove from cookie sheet: place on cooling rack.
- Makes 4 dz.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More