- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 55-60
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup peanut butter chips (or 1 cup peanut butter)
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 3/4 cups marshmallow creme
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Butter an 8" square pan and set aside.
- Put peanut butter chips in one medium bowl and chocolate chips into another. In a large heavy saucepan over medium heat combine sugar, marshmallow creme, evaporated milk and butter. Stir constantly until mixture boils and then continue to stir while boiling for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vanilla.
- Pour half of this mixture into the peanut butter chips, stirring both until chips are completely melted. Pour into prepared pan. Pour other half of milk mixture into the chocolate chips, stirring until chips are completely melted.
- Immediately spread over peanut butter layer. Cool and cut into squares.
NotesA 2-layer fudge with a bottom peanut butter layer and a top chocolate layer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More