- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting or peanut butter
- 12 doughnut holes
- 1/4 cup crumbled toffee pieces
- 6 straight pretzel sticks, broken in half
- Frost a third or so of a plain or glazed doughnut hole with chocolate frosting or peanut butter.
- Roll the frosted top in crumbled toffee (look for it in the baking section of grocery stores), then add a small piece of a pretzel for the stem.
NotesFrom Family Fun Magazine. Makes a great addition to a fruit, nut, and veggie centerpiece on your Thanksgiving table.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
NFPG Recipe Collection
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More