DOUGH NUTS! (FALL TREAT FOR KIDS)
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting or peanut butter
- 12 doughnut holes
- 1/4 cup crumbled toffee pieces
- 6 straight pretzel sticks, broken in half
- Frost a third or so of a plain or glazed doughnut hole with chocolate frosting or peanut butter.
- Roll the frosted top in crumbled toffee (look for it in the baking section of grocery stores), then add a small piece of a pretzel for the stem.
NotesFrom Family Fun Magazine. Makes a great addition to a fruit, nut, and veggie centerpiece on your Thanksgiving table.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Recipes Made Easy
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!See More
Luscious Tropical Dream Cake
Ultimate Peanut Butter & Chocolate Banana SplitSee More