- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting or peanut butter
- 12 doughnut holes
- 1/4 cup crumbled toffee pieces
- 6 straight pretzel sticks, broken in half
- Frost a third or so of a plain or glazed doughnut hole with chocolate frosting or peanut butter.
- Roll the frosted top in crumbled toffee (look for it in the baking section of grocery stores), then add a small piece of a pretzel for the stem.
NotesFrom Family Fun Magazine. Makes a great addition to a fruit, nut, and veggie centerpiece on your Thanksgiving table.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Watt's Cooking in PA?
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More