- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup chocolate frosting or peanut butter
- 12 doughnut holes
- 1/4 cup crumbled toffee pieces
- 6 straight pretzel sticks, broken in half
- Frost a third or so of a plain or glazed doughnut hole with chocolate frosting or peanut butter.
- Roll the frosted top in crumbled toffee (look for it in the baking section of grocery stores), then add a small piece of a pretzel for the stem.
NotesFrom Family Fun Magazine. Makes a great addition to a fruit, nut, and veggie centerpiece on your Thanksgiving table.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More