- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. milk
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 slice bread cut in half
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 tsp. oil
- Combine egg, milk, vanilla in large flat bowl. Mix well.
- Place bread in bowl and let it soak up egg mixture on first side then the other.
- Remove from pan and place in white sugar, coat on both sides
- Place on plate add a bit of butter and add maple syrup.
- Nigella did make a strawberry sauce:
- 4 to 5 strawberries
- place in blender
- add icing sugar 1/4 cup
- a squirt of lemon juice
- blend together and then pour over french toast
NotesDuring this week I woke up in the middle of the night and could not get back to sleep. So I turned on the tv and watched last weeks episode of Nigella Express. She made this Doughnut French toast So when I got up for work in the morning, I just had to try it. It was really good. On Saturday I made it for Daniel, he liked it as well. This recipe is for one, so just increase to how many people you are making this for.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
Bombshell Approved: Fast, Simple, SatisfyingSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More