- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- ½ bunch Italian parsley
- ½ bunch cilantro
- ½ bunch spinach
- 1 small bunch dill
- ½ cup white rice
- 1 egg
- 1 quart plain yogurt
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp flour
- Cut up greens and set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix rice and egg.
- In a large bowl mix yogurt, water and flour.
- Add rice to yogurt mixture and put on stove.
- Bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- When rice is soft, add greens and keep stirring.
- When greens are soft serve in small bowls or glasses, with or without spoons.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
The Social Cookbook
Amsterdam Friends CookbookSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More