- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- Make biscuits with Bisquick as directed on package
- For Gravy:
- 1 package (12 ounces) ground breakfast sausage
- 1/4 cup Original Bisquick® mix
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Cook sausage in 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, stirring frequently, until no longer pink; drain.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup Bisquick mix over sausage; stir in to blend.
- Gradually stir in 2 1/4 cups milk until well blended.
- Cook about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, until thickened.
- Stir in salt and pepper.
- Serve over biscuits.
NotesThis is a great breakfast food as a side dish or a full meal. From the Betty Crocker website
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!See More
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR BLEND
Peanut Butter Cups
White Chocolate and Cranberry CookiesSee More