- Cooking Time: about 50 minutes
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes,ready1hr 15 m
- * 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
- * 4 eggs
- * 1 cup vegetable oil
- * 2/3 cup water
- * 3 cups white sugar
- * 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- * 2 teaspoons baking soda
- * 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- * 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- * 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- * 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- * 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour three 7x3 inch loaf pans.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together pumpkin puree, eggs, oil, water and sugar until well blended. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger. Stir the dry ingredients into the pumpkin mixture until just blended. Pour into the prepared pans.
- 3. Bake for about 50 minutes in the preheated oven. Loaves are done when toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.