- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- For meatloaf:
- 1.5 lb ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 tbls worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 package of onion soup mix
- 1/2 c milk
- 1/4 c ketchup
- Then drizzle:
- -1/4 cup molasses
- -a few squirts of mustard
- -a few sqirts of ketchup
- -a handfull of partaially cooked bacon (I used turkey bacon because that's all I had).
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Mix well and form the loaf evenly into a prepared bread pan. Apply drizzle ingredients.
- Put in oven and after five minutes reduce heat to 350. I used a meat thermometer but I think I baked it for about 25 minutes.
NotesI caught the last half of a 'cooking show' on television so I missed the ingredients to the actual loaf so I made my standard meatloaf with what I had on hand and added a few of the tecniques I learned from the show. I'm sorry I don't know the name of the program or the chef but it turned out to be one heck of a meal! I was super juicy and so flavorful.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More