- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 pound processed American cheese
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 4 tablespoons Dr. Pepper
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Place cheeses in large bowl of electric mixer; mix until blended.
- Add Dr. Pepper and mix until light and fluffy. Add remaining ingredients and mix until blended. Shape into 2 balls and chill for 20 minutes. Place in a plastic bag and chill thoroughly.
- Serve with a cheese knife for spreading on crackers.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Angel Acres Soup & Chili Cookbook
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Calzone de Gen aux épinards (ou bette à carde/chou frisé)
Chocolate Drizzled Lemon and Almond BiscottiSee More