- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 2 envelopes Kraft Dream Whip Topping - dry mix (unprepared)
- 2 3/4 Cup Milk, nonfat
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Coconut Extract
- 2 (4 serving) boxes Kraft Jello-o Brand Fat Free Sugar Free Pudding, Vanilla
- 1 cup Coconut, toasted
- Pie crust, graham cracker, 1 pie shell (9" dia) (may use any type shell you wish, or serve this as a mousse without a shell)
- Beat whipped topping mix , 1 cup of milk and vanilla on high for 6 minutes till very stiff (6 minutes ... don't under beat)
- Add remaining milk and pudding mixes, and coconut extract (if using) beat on high for 2 minutes. Fold in coconut, pour into pie shell.*
- Reserve 2 TBSP of coconut for garnish if desired.
- Chill at least 4 hrs. Sprinkle with reserved coconut or a few very fine chocolate curls to garnish.
- *** To save almost 100 calories per serving ... do not make in a pie shell. Instead, fill individual dessert cups with pie filling and sprinkle ligtly with low fat graham cracker crumbs (toasted).
NotesModified from the Dream whip package
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More