- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryModified from the Dream whip package
- 2 envelopes Kraft Dream Whip Topping - dry mix (unprepared)
- 2 3/4 Cup Milk, nonfat
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tsp Coconut Extract
- 2 (4 serving) boxes Kraft Jello-o Brand Fat Free Sugar Free Pudding, Vanilla
- 1 cup Coconut, toasted
- Pie crust, graham cracker, 1 pie shell (9" dia) (may use any type shell you wish, or serve this as a mousse without a shell)
- Beat whipped topping mix , 1 cup of milk and vanilla on high for 6 minutes till very stiff (6 minutes ... don't under beat)
- Add remaining milk and pudding mixes, and coconut extract (if using) beat on high for 2 minutes. Fold in coconut, pour into pie shell.*
- Reserve 2 TBSP of coconut for garnish if desired.
- Chill at least 4 hrs. Sprinkle with reserved coconut or a few very fine chocolate curls to garnish.
- *** To save almost 100 calories per serving ... do not make in a pie shell. Instead, fill individual dessert cups with pie filling and sprinkle ligtly with low fat graham cracker crumbs (toasted).