- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons orange powdered drink mix (like Tang)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tang glaze
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Cream the shortening and the sugar together until light. Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the buttermilk. Add the buttermilk mixture, salt, 3 tablespoons Tang, baking soda, flour and baking powder to the shortening mixture. Mix well. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared sheets. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 10 to 12 minutes. Frost cookies while still hot with Tang Glaze. Makes 4 dozen.
NotesRecipe is off the internet, but not sure where.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten-Free and Delicious
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More