- Cooking Time: 10-12
- Servings: 48
- Preparation Time:
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 3/4 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons orange powdered drink mix (like Tang)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Tang glaze
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Lightly grease baking sheets.
- Cream the shortening and the sugar together until light. Add the eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- Dissolve the baking soda in the buttermilk. Add the buttermilk mixture, salt, 3 tablespoons Tang, baking soda, flour and baking powder to the shortening mixture. Mix well. Stir in the white chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto the prepared sheets. Bake at 375 degrees F. for 10 to 12 minutes. Frost cookies while still hot with Tang Glaze. Makes 4 dozen.
NotesRecipe is off the internet, but not sure where.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More