- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3-ounce) package cook-and-serve tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange gelatin
- 3 cups water
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the tapioca pudding, vanilla pudding and orange gelatin mixes with the water.
- Cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Remove from heat and cool.
- When cooled, fold in mandarin oranges and whipped topping.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Summertime SippersSee More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More