- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- *graham crust (make it yourself or premade is fine.)
- 16oz cream cheese
- 6oz can of frozen orange juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10oz of whipped cream (cool whip)
- Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Chill one hour. Soooo easy and beyond good.
NotesI just love cheesecake and found this recipe on the web!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More