- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- *graham crust (make it yourself or premade is fine.)
- 16oz cream cheese
- 6oz can of frozen orange juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10oz of whipped cream (cool whip)
- Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Chill one hour. Soooo easy and beyond good.
NotesI just love cheesecake and found this recipe on the web!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More