- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- *graham crust (make it yourself or premade is fine.)
- 16oz cream cheese
- 6oz can of frozen orange juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10oz of whipped cream (cool whip)
- Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Chill one hour. Soooo easy and beyond good.
NotesI just love cheesecake and found this recipe on the web!
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More