- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
- *graham crust (make it yourself or premade is fine.)
- 16oz cream cheese
- 6oz can of frozen orange juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10oz of whipped cream (cool whip)
- Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Chill one hour. Soooo easy and beyond good.
NotesI just love cheesecake and found this recipe on the web!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
A Gluten Free Christmas with Gluten Free Mama
Kale Yeah It's Good...No Meat NecessarySee More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More