- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 6-8
- Preparation Time: 10 min
BackstoryI just love cheesecake and found this recipe on the web!
- *graham crust (make it yourself or premade is fine.)
- 16oz cream cheese
- 6oz can of frozen orange juice
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 10oz of whipped cream (cool whip)
- Mix softened cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk and orange juice with mixer. Fold in whipped cream. Pour into crust. Chill one hour. Soooo easy and beyond good.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Castello Cheese: Unlock Your Inner Chef (Inspired by Burnt, the Film)
Breads and Breakfasts: Bakin' Without Eggs...or Dairy!See More
Whole Grain Pizza Crust
PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE
Surprise Oreo BrowniesSee More