- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 box sugar-free orange Jell-O
- 1 box sugar-free white chocolate instant pudding
- 1 can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 oz.) container fat-free cool whip
- Dissolve Jell-O in 1 cup boiling water.
- Add 1 cup cold water and let set for 5 minutes. Using electric mixer, beat dry pudding mix into
- Jell-O until well blended.
- Fold in mandarin oranges and cool whip.
- Chill before serving.
NotesVariations: add chopped pecans, use strawberry Jell-O and fresh or frozen strawberries (thawed and drained), lime Jell-O and pineapple.
Be creative. Walmart and some grocery stores carry the sugar-free white chocolate pudding.