- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3-ounce) package cook-and-serve tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange gelatin
- 3 cups water
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the tapioca pudding, vanilla pudding and orange gelatin mixes with the water.
- Cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Remove from heat and cool.
- When cooled, fold in mandarin oranges and whipped topping.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More