- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (3-ounce) package cook-and-serve tapioca pudding mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package cook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (3-ounce) package orange gelatin
- 3 cups water
- 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine the tapioca pudding, vanilla pudding and orange gelatin mixes with the water.
- Cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Remove from heat and cool.
- When cooled, fold in mandarin oranges and whipped topping.
- Refrigerate overnight.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More