- Cooking Time: 1 hour total
- Servings: depends on size of bar c
- Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
- 1/2 cup butter, at room temperature
- 2 tbsp powdered sugar
- 1 cup cake flour
- 2 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 1/4 cups brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- Butter and flour an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Cream the butter and powdered sugar.
- Stir in the flour.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Beat the eggs and the brown sugar until thick.
- Sift the flour, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir into the egg mixture.
- Stir in the nuts and coconut.
- Spread over the crust.
- Bake for an additional 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut in squares
NotesThis recipe was clipped from an unknown source.
I have not made this recipe in a very long time.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Fun appetizers and snacks
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More